Building equipment for 40,000 customers since 1984
Ioline SmarTrac IS Series of Cutters
What's the effect on your business if your sign cutter goes down?
There's a reason Signs of the Times Magazine calls the Ioline SmarTrac a "workhouse" sign cutter. Ioline is the only sign cutter brand designed and manufactured in the U.S.A. Unlike foreign-made cutters that use plastic parts and require frequent maintenance or repair, the SmarTrac I/S outperforms on the reliability scale. Engineered as a profit-builder, with wear resistant metal parts and a nearly maintenance-free design, the SmarTrac I/S is made for high-performance output.
The SmarTrac adjustable media-feed system and proprietary drive shaft technology accurately track graphics on media as thin as paper to materials as thick as sandblast mask. And, with 500 grams of down force and optional tangential blade control, this cutter makes clean, smooth cuts on heat-transfer material, vinyl and a wide variety of other materials. Use it to create banner, pounce patterns, sandblast makers, stencils, large-format drawing and other products. The SmarTrac is available in 4 widths, in a tabletop and floor-standing models.
Ioline SmarTrac I/S systems are high-performance sign cutters designed to handle heavy workloads and a variety of jobs ranging from vinyl signs to pouncing and sandblast rubber mask. Featuring Ioline's signature SmarTrac
Ioline SmarTrac I/S systems are high-performance sign cutters designed to handle heavy workloads and a variety of jobs ranging from vinyl signs to pouncing and sandblast mask. Featuring Ioline's signature SmarTrac™ technology and a more powerful servo motor than other brands, the SmarTrac ensures accurate tracking and continual operation. A high-speed processor and 1 megabyte buffer give the SmarTrac the power to blaze through even complex files.
|SMARTRAC I/S MODEL||I/S-60|
Adjustable Down force
- Cutting precision down to 1/10 inch (2.5 mm) size letters. Expect perfect circles, sharp corners and a precise weed box.
- Ability to increase or decrease down force pressure to cut a variety of materials: 400g for the I/S-60.
- A combination of down force, smart software, CobraT blade design and platen (cutting surface) shape allows detailed designs to be cut on thick (35 mil) sandblast resist. Repeated tests produce logos and letters down to 1/4 in.
- The floor-standing models feature tangential blade control for reflective, heavy sandblast mask and similarly tough materials. When enabled, the blade lifts and realigns as the cut angle changes, producing sharp corners and smooth, clean cuts that weed cleanly and easily.
First introduced in 1998, Ioline's SmarTrac™ technology set a new performance benchmark in the industry.
- Specially engineered parallel-pin driveshaft with a proprietary tread pattern.
- Provides a powerful grip on all types of media
- Tested to perform up to 150 feet.
The IS 60 plotter is probably one of the best plotter/cutters on the market and we have supplied this in the UK and Europe since the 1990's.