Building equipment for 40,000 customers since 1984
Ioline FlexJet E Inkjet printer Plotter
If you need speed to create intricate or highly-annotated markers, there's no faster—or more economical—inkjet than the Ioline FlexJet E™.
Through a ground-breaking feat of engineering, the FlexJet E™ produces 300–600 dpi line quality, more than double that of other brands, meaning you no longer have to compromise speed or quality.
Not only does the FlexJet E™ create clearer, more legible markers than other inkjet models, it does so at a lower cost of ink. It's also easier and less expensive to maintain and includes life-time FREE support.
This open-architecture printer is the first upgradeable machine of its kind. It grows as your operation grows. A simple upgrade kit transforms the high-speed FJ45 into any of three faster models. You no longer need to buy another plotter when your demand for throughput increases.
Ioline is offering the FlexJet E™ at up to 66% less than competing brands.
There's no reason to purchase a new plotter when your throughput requirements increase. With its speed-upgradeable design, the FlexJet E™ adapts to your operation as your needs change.
Compare to other brands
- Plots more square meters / hour.
- No loss of speed in Best print-quality mode.
- Prints highly detailed or annotated markers with no degradation in speed.
Flexible, open-architecture design
Choose partners based on their merits rather than what software they use. Import from or export to a variety of file formats. Works with a wide variety of CAD systems:
- Assyst® / cad. assyst®
- Audaces Fashion Technology®
- AutoDesk® / AutoCAD®
- Gerber® / Accumark®
- Gerber® / Micro Mark®
- Gerber® / Microdynamics®
- Investronica® / Invesmark Futura®
- Lectra® / DiaminoFashion®
- Lectra® / MGS®
- PAD® / Master Marker®
- Polygon® / PolyNest®
- Polytropon® / PolyPattern®
- Vetigraph® / Optimum®
- ... and others
Uses widely available HP® ink cartridges
- Purchase replacement cartridges at off-the-shelf prices.
- No wait for delivery of proprietary ink.
- Costs only £0.20 / 100 square yards—compared to over £2.00 for other inkjet brands.
- Convenient workflow: pause your marker, pop in a new cartridge, and resume plotting.
- Choice of six line quality settings for additional cost control: Thin, normal or thick lines in Best or Draft mode.
- Ergonomic, front-floor paper loading—only one operator required.
- Intuitive keyboard-make rapid adjustments at the press of a button; no buried LCD menus.
- Convenient, on-screen adjustment for complex plotter settings.
- Rapid ink cartridge replacement.
Reliable, hassle-free plotting
- Maintaining the FlexJet E™ is as easy as keeping it clean. Wipe paper dust off the traverse and brush the drive shaft from time to time.
- Low-friction carriage design, encapsulated paper encoder and self-contained servo motor help maintain accurate tracking and eliminate periodic maintenance and service calls.
- Metal gears and precision bearings resist wear and tear; 95% U.S.A. parts content.
- Designed and manufactured in the U.S.A. to exacting engineering specifications.